NoteCode TERMS OF SERVICE – Last updated: September 18, 2017
You hereby accept that the following “Terms of Service” which apply to the NoteCode website (www.notecode.io),
NoteCode may modify these Terms of Service at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications. If you do not accept and abide by this Terms of Service, you may not use www.notecode.io.
- NoteCode is a messaging service, in a beta stage.
- NOTECODE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NOTECODE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR RELIABILITY OF NOTECODE.IO.
- NoteCode may modify, suspend or discontinue www.notecode.io with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- You are responsible for the information you provide within www.notecode.io and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the notecode.io website in compliance with all laws and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You will not and will not allow any third party to: (i) use www.notecode.io to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is misleading, pornographic, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights; or, (iii) use www.notecode.io for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination or of denying access to www.notecode.io.
- All communicated content on www.notecode.io is the responsibility of each user, and NoteCode is not responsible for its content, or any damage that could result from any content, or the use of any of the site’s services.
- NOTECODE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE OR TO TRANSMIT, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED. NOTECODE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE TRANSMITTED THROUGH WWW.NOTECODE.IO. NOTECODE MAY, AT ANY TIME, LIMIT USE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. NOTECODE TAKES NO RESPONISBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
- You acknowledge that NoteCode owns all right, title and interest in and to notecode.io.
- The NoteCode logo is the trademark or registered trademark of NoteCode.